|mustn’t||shouldn’t||don’t have to|
I am a student.
- I must go to school.
- I mustn’t destroy school property.
- I should study.
- I shouldn’t eat in the lesson.
- I have to do my homework.
- I don’t have to wear a school uniform.
- I must listen to teachers.
- I mustn’t use mobile phone at school.
- I should pay attention.
- I shouldn’t be late for school.
- I have to put up chairs after my last lesson.
- I don’t have to start my lessons at 8.00.
- I have to be good to my friends.
My list of exercises: 2/40, 2, 3, 5, 6 (in your notebook) / 42